The facts are as
follows for the Under Vehicle Inspection
- The single image cameras are good
looking but do not show anything hidden
behind tires, mufflers, gas tanks
and many other cavities.
- Single Image Gives a single image
for the car and thus you really need
a 4 meters X 2 meters screen to view
everything simultaneously and at fast
paste to be able to search and detect
car hidden objects quickly.
- Unable to detect small objects.
- You are not able to detect vehicle
undercarriage side and angled views.
- You are not able to detect front
or rear inner side imaging of hidden
- If the single camera image fails,
you lose 100% the image.
- Very expensive solution costing
over 30,000 USD or more.
- Software is only dedicated for their
UVIS, thus if the software is locked
or failed, you need to bring original
software from the manufacturer. If
the manufacturer shuts down, you will
never get the system operational.
- Spare parts are very expensive.
- Maintenance is very expensive.
Pros of SOFAB UVIS
- We have 16 cameras that give multiple
undercarriage segments of the car.
- As each camera is independent, you
are able to zoom only the cameras
in question while leaving the other
cameras in distant view.
- Able to detect all small objects.
- Able to detect vehicle undercarriage
side and angled views.
- Abel to detect front or rear inner
side imaging of hidden objects.
- Includes 16 redundant cameras, thus
if one fails, you have other 15 that
can do the JOB. You are never more
than 6%coverage loss in a single camera
- Independent Cameras have independent
IR (Infrared Viewing).
- Very reasonably priced at 10,638
- Software is Generic software and
no special software is presented.
Software is also provided by Microsoft
with its maximum professional support.
- Spare parts are very inexpensive.
- Maintenance is very inexpensive.
As for the other
items you requested, kindly note,
A- We have the best
and strongest Tire Killers in the Industry.
We supply multiple levels supplied to
the King Palace, Aramco, US Embassy and
United States Military in Afghanistan.
B- As for the Access control for vehicle
entry and boom gates, trust me when I
tell you, we do have the most reliable
system and modular system in the planet.
It can grow with the customer as the customer
expands his operations.
We do manufacture the UVIS
system which is installed at most hotels
in Mecca and some locations in Jeddah, as
well as the new Minister of Defense office
Our UVIS System is not connected at all
to the ANPL, itís a complete and independent
system. We found that having 2 independent
systems is better than one system as this
will give a double chance for the vehicle
to be scanned. All failures are eminent
in all devices and this we cannot live without.
A B747 aircraft cost 300 million and yes
it does fail.
Knowing this fact, thus we designed the
systems to be total independent and not
connected. The Security Guard will have
two independent systems that check the driver
and his vehicle. Benefits:
- Less clutter in the screen, thus the
operator or security guard can view more
of the under vehicle he is scanning and
also the second screen will only be dedicated
for the vehicle information and driver
and vehicle image storage.
- If one system fails, the other can still
do 50% of the job and the traffic flow
- If both systems were integrated to one
system, and the system fails, you have
just lost all your security capability.