- Are the Bollards required for decorations
propose or for stopping vehicles?
- If for stopping vehicles, kindly
specify the K rating or the weight of
Vehicle/Truck and speed at which you
want it toped?
- What is the width of the Road or
- All Bollards on the Road or Passage
way will work simultaneously together
or they need to work independently?
- Note, if the Bollards must work
independently, they will be additional
charges for control panels for each
- What type of finish would you like
the Bollard finished in:
- Shiny Stainless Steel, Matt Finish
Stainless Steel, Galvanized Finish,
- What is the required Diameter of
the bollard that you prefer to have?
- What is the required Height of the
Bollard you prefer to have?
- Do you prefer to have Chamber maintenance
area beneath the Bollard for simple
easy maintenance procedure or you prefer
the conventional installation?
- As Standard, SOFAB manufacturers Type
A control panels with all Safety Systems,
Sensors Solenoid Valves and Relays,
or do you prefer to have Type B Control
Panel with only a simple up and down
switch and no safety systems and controls.
Please note: Type B is recommend for
military bases only.
Requirements prior to Quotation development
1. What is the stopping weight you want
2. At what speed you want to stop that
3. Do you want automatic rising or fixed
4. How many gates do you have and how
wide are they?
5. Do you want on control system to control
half a gate opening, one gate opening
or several gates simultaneously.